- It is crucial that you properly hydrate in the days leading up to your appointment, and that you moisturize your skin. A week or two prior to the appointment, moisturize the area to be tattooed a few times daily.
- If you normally shave, please shave the area to be tattooed. If not, we will shave you at the studio. Please note that If you arrive with abrasions or razor burn, we will not be able to tattoo you.
- We advise against consuming caffeine or alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment. Caffeine and alcohol cause unnecessary excess bleeding, which will negatively affect the tattoo and healing processes. Alcohol usage also significantly lowers your immunity, so abstaining from alcohol for 5-7 days after the appointment is also recommended for proper healing.
- We will NOT tattoo over sunburn or broken skin. We understand that this is Florida, and that it is difficult to avoid sun exposure, but please use sunscreen to prevent sunburn. If you have sunburn on the area to be tattooed, your appointment will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited unless you choose a different placement.
- Do NOT spray tan or use self tanners leading up to your appointment. In addition, please do not arrive with body glitter/shimmer on.
- Do NOT use numbing agents prior to your arrival, and do not bring or request numbing agents. Numbing agents could cause a major reaction on your skin, and you won’t realize that until it’s too late. They could also greatly affect the application and the healing of your tattoo. If you arrive having applied numbing agents, it is at your artists discretion to either keep or cancel your appointment, and your deposit may be forfeited at that point.
- There is a CBD store next door to our studio that offers free samples if you are concerned about pain management or anxiety.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
- Arrive to your scheduled appointment on time. Please do NOT arrive early, as our artists have full calendars and will not be available until your scheduled appointment time.
- We understand that unexpected things happen, and ask that you notify us if you anticipate being late. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late without proper notification, your artist reserves the right to cancel your appointment, and your deposit will be forfeited. A new appointment will need to be made and a new deposit will be collected.
- A consent form will be sent via text the day of your appointment. Please complete this prior to arriving at the studio. We can not tattoo without this form being completed.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Bring a valid, government issued photo ID. Expired IDs will NOT be accepted. No exceptions.
- Please wear comfortable plain black or neutral colored clothing with easy access to the area to be tattooed. This is to ensure that we can take a high quality photo of your finished tattoo without any distracting colors or patterns in the shot.
- If you are unsure of what to wear, please ask and we will be happy to offer direction.
- Sleeveless shirts must be worn for upper arm tattoos, and shorts must be worn for leg tattoos.
- Our studio has an open floor plan, but if your tattoo is in a private area, we do have a
privacy corner with curtains. Please make a request to use this space prior to your
- We suggest bringing a small blanket or jacket to your appointment, as the studio is
- You may bring headphones/earbuds, your phone or tablet, or any reading material to use during your appointment. We find that this is an easy way to distract yourself from any discomfort that you may experience while being tattooed.
- NO guests - we ask that you come alone to your appointment due to the small size of our studio. Overcrowding happens easily with any additional guests, which creates difficulty for our artists and other clients being tattooed.
- For anyone getting tattooed in groups, we ask that you please take advantage of the outdoor seating available in front of our studio, as well as the restaurants in our shared plaza. We invited you to have a drink, coffee, or bite while you wait your turn instead of waiting inside the studio.
- Minors are the only exception to the guest policy.
FOOD & DRINK
- Please eat a full meal before your appointment. This will help regulate your blood sugar and prevent you from getting nauseous, dizzy, and lightheaded while being tattooed.
- Eating meals inside the studio is not permitted. You may bring a small contained snack to your appointment if absolutely necessary.
- Please only bring a regular sized cup with a lid to your appointment. We ask that you please do not bring any large drink containers, as they will not fit inside your assigned client caddy.
- Masks are optional. If you prefer your artist to wear one, we will happily do so. Please notify the studio of your request for a masked appointment prior to arriving so that our staff can properly prepare.
- Please be honest and upfront if you have been feeling unwell or have been exposed to Covid-19 (or any other communicable virus) prior to your appointment and reschedule your appointment. The health and safety of our staff and families are more important than your tattoo - this is not up for debate.
- If you arrive visibly ill, we will ask you to leave. Your deposit will be forfeited and you will need to reschedule at the artists discretion.
- You must be 18+ to get a tattoo in the state of Florida.
- Minors ages 16-17 may be tattooed with parental consent AND a notarized consent
form from the health department.
- Both the minor and the parent/guardian must present a valid government issued
- A parent/guardian must be present with the minor during the entirety of the appointment.
PRICING & DESIGN
- Each artist prices their designs based on their own hourly rate. The hourly rate starts at the beginning of your scheduled appointment time, and accounts for the entire tattoo process from start to finish. This process includes design finalization, stencil placement, tattooing, and aftercare instructions. Actual tattooing time varies depending on the amount of time that it takes to finalize the design and to place the stencil.
- The artist’s schedules only allow them to draw the tattoo design a day or so before the appointment, but research and prep start long before that. Proofs are NOT sent prior to the appointment time, your design will be finalized upon your arrival to the studio. You will be able to review and make minor changes to your design at the beginning of your appointment. If major changes to the design, or a new overall concept is requested, a new appointment and deposit may be required.
- If you have chosen a design that was posted as an available flash design, no changes are permitted to the design, no exceptions. These pieces are typically a flat fee unless otherwise noted.
- Artist rates are subject to change. Your quoted rate will be honored if your appointment is already scheduled, and until your current project is completed.
- To book your appointment, a deposit is required that will be applied towards the total cost of the tattoo. Your artist will assign a deposit amount depending on the design of your tattoo. Deposits are collected to secure your appointment slot and to cover the artist’s drawing time.
- All deposits are non refundable and non transferrable.
- Appointments will not be confirmed until the full amount of the deposit is received.
- In the event that you need to reschedule your appointment, you may be required to
pay another deposit to secure a new time slot. Your artist's time is valuable and they need to be compensated for the time spent drawing your design, preparing for your appointment, and reserving your appointment time on their book.
- If you do not show up for an appointment, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you no call no show for your appointment, you may lose the ability to
book an appointment with our studio in the future.
- ALL PAYMENTS AND SALES ARE FINAL AND NON REFUNDABLE. This includes deposits. No refunds, exchanges, or transfers on deposits, tattoos, merchandise, etc.
- We do not accept payment installations prior to your appointment.
- Cash is always preferred, but we do accept credit cards. Please note that a 4% service fee will be added to all card transactions. We do NOT have an ATM or offer cash back at the studio.
- 100% of tips received go directly to your artist. We have found that clients who have
received excellent care and service are typically tipping 20% of the total cost of the tattoo. Gratuity is not expected, but it is always greatly appreciated.
- POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE -